Yeo Kiat Seng
Non-Independent Non-Executive Director
Yeo Kiat Seng, aged 62 is a Malaysian male. He is the founder of Jurukur Jitu Runding, a consultant of MKH Berhad, and is the Non-Independent Non-Executive Director of the Group and was appointed to the Board on 11 August 2022.
A summary of his qualification and working experience are set out below:
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor of Surveying from University of New South Wales, Australia
- Master of Science (Land Administration and Development) from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Intensive Diploma in Oil Palm Management and Technology from the Institute of Malaysian Plantation and Commodities
- Registered as Land Surveyor with the Board of Land Surveyor, Peninsular Malaysia
- Began his career in 1987 as a Graduate Surveyor in Syarikat Jurukur Konsultant where he was responsible for field survey works, survey computation and drafting as well as management of survey teams
- In 1996, he founded Jurukur Jitu Runding, a land surveying firm registered with the Land Surveyors Board which provides land surveying services. Jurukur Jitu Runding is involved in the provision of land surveying services to certain subsidiaries of MKH in property development division. He oversees the overall operations and growth of the business and provides strategic guidance and directions to the senior management team, up to the present date.
- In 2013, he co-founded Jitu Konsult Sdn Bhd and is responsible for overseeing the overall operations of the company in the provision of land surveying and land housing development services
- In 2018, he co-founded Jitu Runding Sdn Bhd and is responsible for overseeing the overall operations of the company in the provision of land surveying services