Maintenance Senior Manager (Plantation )
- Responsible to manage and supervise Construction and Workshop Department;
- Plan and oversee construction as well as the maintenance of road, bridges, house and water management
- Plan and oversee the maintenance of vehicle and heavy machinery;
- Develop clear accountability for maintenance materials spend combined with a strategy to manage expenditure.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechanical – Automotive, Electrical) / Facility Management or equivalent.
- Experience in handling vehicle / heavy machineries / building maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Willing to be based in Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia.
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia will be a plus point.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership & management skills. Competent in problem solving, team building, planning & decision making.